Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 20 December 2003

RECRUITGURU’S EXTRACTION-SPEED

20 Dec 2003

Abhi/Raju/Sanjeev,

RECRUITGURU’S EXTRACTION-SPEED        
                        
·     I enclosed updated graphs-based on homepage counter reading taken at 8am every morning.

·     I will continue to plot these manually till Recruitguru’s ADMIN TOOL can do so automatically.

These graphs indicate total extraction (including reject/duplicate) and for all subscribers put together (including)

-    3P as a subscriber

-    Online Demo database

(Where we are uploading resumes recd. Against Project Manhattan i.e. apply@3pjobs.com

·     It is over a month, since we started extraction, but it is clear that there are serious problems to be solved. You should seek help from all possible sources to find a solution, so that for each subscriber. 

Recruitguru manages to extract 1200 resumes/hour (I believe recruitguru has provision to cater to 30 subscribers simultaneously).

·     Even if our existing free trial wallas are not coming forwarded to process their private resumes in large no’s as on 17th of this month, you mentioned that we still have

113631

Email resumes remaining to be processed on behalf of 3P (as a subscriber). You said, these have already been uploaded So, non-availability of resumes (for experimentation) is not a problem.

In addition we also have 23000 resumes which samata has downloaded from timesjobs.com We have decided to process (extract) these and put under.

DEMO database

So these too are available.

Again in last 15 days, 3P must have received 4000 resumes, which too are available for UPLOADING!



No comments:

Post a Comment