Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 3 January 2003

RATIONALISATION of “MASTERS”

3 Jan 2003

SriRam/Raju

RATIONALISATION of “MASTERS”

In our Masters we have

-    200 Industry Names

-    100 Function Names

Some I months back, Abhi had done an A-B-C analysis of these Industries/Functions and found that

-    80% of resumes received (whether web forms or email resumes) belonged to, may be

·     20% of “Industries” and

·     20% of Functions”

-    Absolutely No resumes were ever received against

·     50/60 Industry Names

·     0/30 Functions Names

Based on these findings, I had drawn-up a Rationalization (Reduction) PLAN. This (plastic) folder was given to SriRam/Raju, some 2 months back.

Now, we are at a stage, where we must finalize this “rationalization” by this SUNDAY. Unless we do so, we cannot proceed with some important software Tool, o which we are working for last one week.

Therefore, I suggest that 3 of you sit-down this SUNDAY and finalize the same. If you wish, myself – Kartavya-Abhi-Inder would be happy to join you. Please advice.

Although, I don’t think it is necessary, if you wish Abhi, can today once again run ABC analysis of all 72000 resumes (Industry wise/Function wise breakup). In any case, Abhi should be in a position to modify these MASTERS on Monday in

·     Website

·     Module 1/OES

·     Several Software Tools

·     Offline Job Advt / Resume CD’s   etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment