Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 2 February 2004

ORDER EXECUTION SYSTEM-OES

2 Feb 2004

Raju/Priti/Amol/Mangal,

ORDER EXECUTION SYSTEM-OES

What is OES? Is it a                            System ?

ERP = Enterprise Resource Planning        System?

CRM = Customer Relation Management    System?

BAM = Business Activity Monitoring        System?

RTA = Real Time Analytics                    System?

OR

Is OES, all of the above, rolled in to one system?

You may reach your own conclusion after reading enclosed news cutting & Annex-(A) (my views). But you can reach a better conclusion, only after each one of you has already entered into  (The INPUT SCREEENS) OES, ALL the search assignments for 2003/04 (Including those executed/ completed ). By you have received from vital, individual EXCEL sheets, listing your assignments.

By end of this week, you are supposed to enter in to OES, all the details (up-to-data) of all of your assignments. Then, against each assignment listed in EXCEL sheet, place a tick Under those INPUT SCREENS which you have already filled in.

Starting Feb 9th , I would like you to come & show also select a few OUTPUT STATEMENTS (REPORTS) mentioned in Annex (A) to check whether the details entered by you, is reflected in that report or not. Of course, you should yourself do this checking thoroughly, before meeting me as per schedule enclosed. During this week, Abhi has  promised to come over daily at 5:30 pm to help those who may be facing problems.


No comments:

Post a Comment