Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 16 February 2004

OES

16 Feb 2004

To,

All Consultants (Individual copies)

OES

Last week and then this morning, I spent some time with you, reviewing your efforts to enter all search assignment or 2003/2004 in to OES.

During this process, some problems/issues cropped up. In all case we found solutions, whereby entry –work does not stop. We even found a way-around to enter multiple vacancies under a single SON (-Consult Mangal, if in doubt).

We also come across many “tricky” situations with regard to ADVANCE/RETAINER and , in each case, a method was found to ahead – in consultation with Asutosh.

We may yet come across new situation-and, hopefully – new solutions, as we continue to enter each & every, search-assignment of 2003/2004.

But unless we do this, we will never Know!

That we have a long way to go to bring OES up to date, is obvious from the “EXECUTIVES PLACED SUMMARY – (Joining Date Wise)” (For entire 3p/for 01/04/2003 till 16.02.2004,

Which statement, shows that, during the current year, So far, We have managed to “place” only 8 executives (excluding 5 dummy entries)!! do hope, we will all se a very different “NUMBER” by end of this week.

Hemen Parekh

No comments:

Post a Comment