Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 21 February 2004

NO. OF EXECUTIVES PLACED” REPORT.

21 Feb 2004

To,

All Consultants

“NO. OF EXECUTIVES PLACED” REPORT.

·     In my note dt. 17th, I had pointed out that names of only 8 executives appear in this report ((For 01/04/2003 to 17/02/2004), as against 51 names that I sent with this note. You were to eater the details of the balance executives in to OES by today evening.

·     On checking this statement this morning, I find that the position remains unchanged! Beyond 8, no new has been added!!

·     You have today and tomorrow to complete this task. On Monday morning, 8 expect you to show me in this statements/report, all the executives, whose “Net collection” amount, you wish to be credited against your name.

·     On 18th, I sent you another list of 19 Executives who have joined but in whose case, final payment cheque is yet to come. I have told Asutosh not to credit these cheques into Bank, unless, he first sees this name in “Executive Placed” report.

Hemen Parekh

No comments:

Post a Comment