Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 3 July 2003

BROADLAND CENNECTION

3 July 2003

Kartvya/Reena,

BROADLAND CENNECTION

·     You told me that you were ready with a “Quote” from DSL & tat you & Abhi have discussed it with Nirmit.

·     You also said that, from the moment we release our order, DSL will take 2 Wks to connect.

·     I understand decision is to continue with existing 64 Kbps like in existing office & connect new 128 kbps line at the new office where Tech. team will move.

·     We are likely to take possession of an 8th floor flat in the opposite building on next Tuesday (8th). Then it may take 2 wks to break some walls/re-plaster/repaint/fix power & LAN cables/fix wall-mounted tables for work-stations/fix a/c etc.. That takes us to 23rd.

·     Please co-ordinate with all concerned (including with Dharmishtaben-our Interior Designer), to ensure that all above mentioned jobs-inclu.  
  
   getting / fixing 128 kbps line – positively gets over by 23rd Actual shifting must take place on 26th /27th list.


No comments:

Post a Comment