Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 11 December 2003

WHEAT OR CHAFFE?

11 Dec 2003

WHEAT OR CHAFFE?

Following email should be sent - out to 57 companies (to whom we recently sent "An opportune Moment") - after 3/4 days.
      
Wheat or Chaffe ?

In my last email ("An Opportune Moment"), I forgot to mention that Recruitguru can almost separate wheat from chafe !

Here is How.

On an average day, someone in your organisation probably spends 2 hours, reading incoming emails and sorting resume emails from other business emails - then placing resume - emails in a separate folder.

As Norbert wiener (father of Cybxnatics) would say,

This is not a human use of a human being

I agree - and this is why, we, at Recruitguru, have developed an

INBOX READER

When you subscribe to Recruitguru, you can activate this software agent, which will separate - automatically and without human intervention - all your incoming emails, into

·     Resume emails

·     Other business emails,

And place these into separate folders. From here, it is one small step for you (-but as Neil Armstrong would say, "A giant step for your organization"), to upload resume emails onto GuruMine for extraction/ creation of structured resume database.

As I said earlier

Wheat from chafe ? - almost

HEMEN PAREKH

No comments:

Post a Comment