Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 18 May 2010

TIME TRAVEL ?

18 May 2010

Kartavya,

TIME TRAVEL ?

Why time travel ?

Simply because the reports / notes which are listed below were written by me some 20 / 25 years ago. Some are even older.
 Most were written during my 30+ years of service ( 1959 - 1990 ) with India's topmost engineering conglomerate, Larsen & Toubro Ltd .

You can download these from,
 www.IndiaRecruiter.net>site map>Time Travel
 free, and without registering.
Question :

But why should anyone want to download this ?
Answer :

Agree. These notes are not for "everyone".
But those who wish to leverage the power of open - direct - honest communication with colleagues / superior / subordinates, in order to improve industrial relation - ethics - work culture , would find these useful.

I am acutely conscious that in another 25 years, no one will search for "INFORMATION" on Google - Yahoo - MSN etc. They will enter their current / expected "problem" in a hand - held device and receive readymade "solution / answer / advice" in milliseconds !

Till then, you may search - and may be find, solutions to some of your problems here.

Regards,

HEMEN PAREKH

No comments:

Post a Comment