Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 10 July 2006

MICROSOFT PLANS IPOD RIVAL

 10 July 2006

MICROSOFT PLANS IPOD RIVAL

·     The shift is likely to anger Samsung, Sony, Creative Technology and other manufactures that were persuaded to use Microsoft's software in their devices, because a Microsoft player would complete with theirs.

This is what happened when

·     IBM / Apple / Company tried to "bypass" their long established declare network and started selling computers directly from their website (to save 15% dealer communication)

·     GM tried to sell cars on its website bypassing dealer network.

·     There was so much opposition from dealers in both cases that the move had to be dropped / withdrawn.

·     Microsoft was only licensing its software to Samsung, Sony, creative. They are NOT Microsoft's dealers. Even then, Microsoft will now become a competitor!

·     This is why, after 6 months, we will either shut down India Recruiter Or Stop further "Registration".

·     We cannot be competition with our own partner websites!
       
HEMEN PAREKH                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment