Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 12 September 2003

BRANDING/ POSITIONING OF RECRUITGURU

12 Sep 2003

BRANDING/ POSITIONING OF RECRUITGURU

The overall/ main slogan of Indusland bank is "CARE AT EVERY STAGE OF LIFE"

Obviously, they want to "hook" a person for entire life - birth to death ! Perhaps they have realized that it is much cheaper / easier to "hold 

- on" to an existing customer than to rope - in a new one.

In enclosed page, I have written down their numerous "Punch-lines" for each of their products/ services. They want these punch lines to convey, in very few words, what the bank "stands for". Thru these, they want to create an image/ an impression to be etched in readers' minds. This is a part (but not whole) of their "Branding/ Positioning" exercise.

In my note on "Positioning of Recruitguru" I have suggested similar punch lines for our various services. We would, boldly / prominently display these (punch lines) both on our website and on our printed literature / brochure (including our letterheads / visiting cards etc)

INDUSIND BANK

Product Service              Punch line

Fast Cash                     Leverage our Network for your convenience Operate your account from any Indusind Bank branch, with the Fast cash facility

Indus senior citizen        Higher interest rates and extra "CARE"
DEBIT CARDS                 Convenience in life comes in various forms. One of them is. The Induisind Bank International Debit card.
                              
INDUSNET                     Bank through the net of your convenience Online personalized assistance available at www.indusind.com
INDUSCOMFORT              Multiple benefits for corporate and employees.
INDUSLOANS                 Hassle free personal Loan in flat 16 working - hours.
Also an offer is Car Loans, Home Loans, and Loans against shaves etc.

HEMEN PAREKH

No comments:

Post a Comment