Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 12 April 2006

ADMIN TOOL

12 Apr 2006

ADMIN TOOL

Jobseeker's Dashboard

·     In this dashboard, one of the links should be Function profile History

·     After log - in, clicking on this link will reveal a tabulated history as follows.

 ·     These values as of last date of each month to be stored & displayed. Of course, Raw score No. will change Only if - and - when, that jobseeker edits his resume.    

·     But percentile - score will keep changing all the time as more & more jobseekers (belonging to same PRIMARY FUNCTION)

·     Submit their resumes. Some day later, we will enable the jobseeker to see a graph as follows.


HEMEN PAREKH

No comments:

Post a Comment