Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 2 March 2009

WHAT PROBLEM RESUME SORTER SOLVE?


Dear HR Manager/ Recruiter

Once you start using Resume Sorter, your productivity goes up several folds as follows.

    . You NEVER need to open your mail box and read hundreds of incoming daily messages in order to SORT "resumes"from general "correspondence" emails (including SPAM !). Resume sorter does the sorting for you - automatically!

    . No need to manually transfer sorted resumes into different folders

    . No need to arrange those SORTED resumes by date of arrival (reverse chronology)

    . No need for an army of data - entry operators to manually create a STRUCTURED / SEARCHABLE DATABASE of text resumes.

    . No need to develop your own / proprietary, Resume search Engine

    . No need to worry about DUPLICATE resumes (only the latest gets retained)

    . You can synchronise you local database with our (much larger) ONLINE database - as often as you wish - enabling you to access thousands of resumes

    . After searching your local database, you can send - out Interview - Call emails to the shortlisted candidates directly from Resume Sorter.

    . Dozens of Recruiters/ Consultants spread all over your company / Organization can all and benefit thru use of your COMPANY - WIDE, COMMON Resume Database.

Hemen Parekh

No comments:

Post a Comment