Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 6 October 2003

JAVA PROGRAMME

Sanjeev, Abhi, Kartavya  
   
The Reliance initiative to develop localised applications for its WLL. (Wireless in local loop) mobile service on the Java J2ME platform would be entry point for mid - size and small India software companies.
Indian Software Companies could be based on license fees, one - time payment or revenue - sharing agreement.
Jaydeep Mukherjee, chief executive officer of IT Options (India) Pvt. Ltd.
 According to Reliance Infocomm president, applications solution group, Mahesh Prasad, the telecom company.
Reliance Applications Platform (RAP),
net means Sun has been able to rope in a major Indian telecom service provider
It is a truly 'write once, run anywhere' environment.
The company providing the software development kit as well as the in-house testing, lab to the developers.
This means, if we wish to develop "Job Alert as an SMS" application for Reliance, we would have to do so on JAVA.
But Reliance Inforcom will provide us
    . Software Development Kit
    . In house Testing Lab.
We should go for "Revenue - sharing" Agreement with Reliance. They already have 5 million subscribers - of which I presume, at least 1 million will be "active + passive" jobseekers.
h.c.parekh

No comments:

Post a Comment