Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 16 June 2003

PAY MORE FOR “VALUE ADDED” SMS

Abhi, Kartavya, Vicky, Inder
Non person - to - person (P2P) SMS are value added SMS based services,
Rs. 0.99 for P2P SMS
Rs. 1.50 for its SMS based value - added services.
A "Job - alert" sent to a mobile is a "Non Person - to - person" value added SMS service. Mobile owners pay approx. Rs. 1.50 per message. of this amount, Rs. 0.50/ 0.75 is paid to "Content Provider" by the concerned mobile - service     company.
So, if only 1 lakh jobseekers sign - up for such a service, we (as content provider) can rake - in Rs. 75000/= DAILY! Service - Provider gets the same amount. And, today with G3 (GMS/ GPRS/ CDMA), Service - providers are desperate to get some killer content! They are all making huge losses & would want to grab any straw! This alone could give us an annual - revenue of Rs. 3 - 4 Crores!
What do we need to implement this fast?
h.c.parekh

No comments:

Post a Comment