Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 27 June 2003

INDIA TIMES INKS STRATEGIC TIE- UP WITH IDEA CELLUAR

Kartavya, Abhi, Vicky, Inder

India times, the country's largest content provider
Idea customers will now be able to access customized content through the SMS and MMS.
"It is not just a partnership. It is a revolution. When the margins in the cellular businesses are shrinking value services play a key role in cellular activity. Enhancing the Idea brand value" in the most convenient user friendly format.
Products that offer convenience and ease of use SMS. MMS and IVR.
The programme is menu - driven
"Value - added services contribute three percent of Idea's net voice revenues. This would go up to 10 per cent shortly"
The partnership would open up new revenue streams for the cellular major
This is a proof that Cell - phone Cos. are desperately looking for useful "Content" (from content providers), in order to improve their "revenues".
I strongly believe that, delivering "Job Alerts" on cell - phones (as SMS), would, not only increase the usage by existing subscribers but would even bring - in new subscribers for a cell - phone co! A jobless engineer (-and there are several millions!) who cannot afford a Rs. 30000/= per (to receive, email job alerts), would readily buy Rs. 3000/= worth Cell - phone, which sends SMS job - alert! We could easily earn Rs. 2/3 crores per year from this application!
h.c.parekh

No comments:

Post a Comment