Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 9 August 2002

BUILDING UP A CORPORATE DATABASE (JANAM KUNDLI)

Abhi
 
See enclosed notes (Some written nearly 5 1/2 years ago).
Most of the thoughts/ views stated are valid, even today,
EXCEPT
We just cannot afford an army of D/E/ operators to create a CORPORATE DATABASE.
It is for cheaper to BUY such databases from MEGHA CORPO/ VIPUL ZAVERI/ PUNIT SHAH/ Ranjeet Gupta etc. etc. for whom, this is their CORE business. It is not our core !
How soon we can buy and benefit from such "bought - out" databases, depends upon, how fast you / Rajeev can figure - out a software solution to "Merge" all these different / duplicate databases into ONE/ COMMON, data structure which all of us can "access" / use from our desktops.
h.c.parekh

9 aug 2002

No comments:

Post a Comment