Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 2 March 2009

RESUME SORTER


Rahul, Shalaka, Alex
             
Enclosed folder contains my brief / preliminary thoughts on this tool.

After you had an opportunity to go thru, let us discuss at the earliest

If we succeed in convincing hundreds of Corpo. Subscribers to start using this tool (expecially "Database synchronization" feature), then 2 things will happen.

     a. We don't need to depend upon "Resume Download Spider" developed by Alex.

     b. We may receive thousands of resumes everday - and hope to overtake Naukri / Monster / TimeJob.

If, we keep out the "Parsing/ Structured database creation" part for the timebeing, then, putting together/  compiling together, the rest of this tool, should not take more than 4/6 weeks at the most, since we have, already   developed (though separately & in ASP. NET V. 1?)

    . Mailbox Reader

    . Resume Rater

If we keep - out "Parsing/ structured Database" we can still offer rudimentary resume search on "Function - Skill   wise" Folders

We should think of incorporating the PARSING feature in V 2. 0

Once, in V 2.0 we succeed in parsing accurately, then we can combine it with thoughts expressed in my note
"A crazy thought",
to motivate jobseekers to just EDIT their own / parsed database & click SUBMIT. to generate PROFILE !
For them, that would be much less effort as compared to filling - up from scratch, entire/ detailed SUBMIT RESUME FORM !

Since, so far, we have miserably failed in attracting jobseekers to SUBMIT RESUME, I consider that, we need to  develop RESUME SORTER in the sortest possible time. 

How much ?

Hemen Parekh

No comments:

Post a Comment