Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 2 March 2009

HOW DOES RESUME SORTER WORK ?


Dear HR Manager/ Recruiter

Once downloaded and activated, Resume sorter will scan your Mail Box on a continuous basis. It will separate/ Sort Resumes from general Correspondence/ spam.

Separated resumes will then get processed using Resume Rater which is built into Resume sorter. Rating will be Automatic and gets done for all IT SKILLS AND NON - IT FUNCTIONS. Each resume will get automatically Transferred to that SKILL FUNCTION - wise folder, for which that resume has received highest Raw Score.

In each folder, sorted / rated/ transferred resumes get arranged in reverse chronological order - latest being  on the top (Default mode). However, you can optionally arrange the resumes in the descending order of Raw Scroe.

Since Resume Rater is built into Resume Sorter, all functionalities of Resume Rater are available to users of  Resume Sorter, viz :

    . Rerating of any folder using your own / customized list of keywords
    . Conduct Resume searches and even searching of post searches (search History)

    . Transfer search-results to ECXEL sheet (customizable)

    . Send - out Interview - Call emails to shortlisted candidates.

Hemen Parekh

No comments:

Post a Comment