Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 2 March 2009

COPYRIGHT HELL NO!


Dear HR Manager/ Recruiter

To use Resume sorter, you neither need any license nor bother about any Copyright issues. Feel free to make as many copes you wish and distribute freely.

To download Resume Sorter from our website, you will need to register and a Corporate Subscriber (Employer).

If you download Resume sorter from any other Website or if you have received it as a COPY from anyone, even then you can use it by
   
·     First registering on our website as a corporate subscriber

·     Next entering your user ID/ Password, on the ACTIVATION PAGE of your COPY and clicking "ACTIVATE" (you will need to be ONLINE).

Of course, all users of Resume Sorter (whether they have downloaded Resume sorter directly from our website or received a copy from anyone), absolve us from any liability arising from use of this software. They use Resume Rater of their own risk.

If at any time, we find that our ONLINE resume database is getting corrupted/ damaged when any particular user uploads/ downloads content while clicking button Download/ Synchronise Database, we reserve the right to blacklist such user and discontinue our service to such user.

Jobsites / Job portals are welcome to use Resume Sorter to increase their resume database manifold.

Hemen Parekh

No comments:

Post a Comment