30 Sep 2003
MULTIPLE MARKETING STRATEGIES
We have agreed that next week, you will actively help 3P's consultants to Extract 80000 / 100,000 resumes & create their PRIVATE structured database on Recruitguru
· Carry - out online searches using Guru Search & transfer search - results to EXCEL - OES.
But what we cannot considered so far, is
· Can we get our consultants to send to all their corporate clients, only the Image Builder version of resumes (-instead of the Executive Resume/ Converted Bio data, which they are sending out currently)?
If you can succeed in this, implications are far - reaching, viz.
· At a low level, we will save time spent by Vittal/ Samata in converting biodata’s, whenever requested by consultants.
· It will also speed - up the delivery of such resumes to clients (since Image Builders would be readily available) - no waiting for Vittal/ samata.
But, beyond that, imagine what this (sending of Image Builders in place of Executive Resumes) could do to your marketing of Recruitguru.
If 3P has currently 25 clients (current assignments), then it means that these 25 corporate - clients will start receiving Image Builders with immediate effect. (of course, consultants will have to ensure that no fields are missing. Consultants will definitely have to email the Image Builders, first, to respective candidates, asking them to fill in the
Selection, thoroughly/ completely & return back to 3P.
We know that Recruitguru is unable to capture career - History details)
Obviously each image builder being sent out to only client, would have to be complete in all respects.
If an incomplete Image Builder gets sent - out, it will do immense harm to 3P's reputation!
On the other hand, if the Image Builder being sent - out is complete in ALL respects, them it cannot fail to impress the clients ! They have never before seen anything like this ! especially the
FUNCTION EXPOSURE PROFILES
and, of course, the keywords.
when clients receive these Image Builders, they are bound to pick - up the phone and inquire with the concerned 3P consultants.
· What is the meaning of Function Exposure Profile ? What do Raw score/ percentile/ sample - size etc. signify?
· Where id 3P manage to get such an Image Builder version? (Even though, below each Function Profile graph, we are writing in small fonts "Developed by www.Recruitguru.com")
And 10 consultants of 3P will provide explanations to 25 clients of 3P ! And they would do a damm good job (of providing the virtues of the Image Builder) - since consultants are keen that the client gets correct/ favourable "understanding" & gets sufficiently " influence" (by the Image - Builder) to call their candidates for an interview (the first hurled to appointment).
In short, in respect of those 25 companies,
You have succeeded in appointing 10
BRAND AMBASSADORS !
(non only free ! - they are playing you for use of Recruitguru ! !)
Of course, one thing is very clear
3P will NOT send any Image Builder to any of its client, if the top part of Image Builder carries, Recruitguru Name/ Logo !
And this replacement / attachment should be automatic for each & every Image Builder.
· Only once (first time) 3P should create an "Image File" for this strip & insert it into the software (Guru Mine). You will re call that, we even decided to charge Rs. 5000/- one time, for this facility!
· of each Image Builder, so the client knows when he received this resume.
· From the modified TOP STRIP, client knows which placement agency sent this resume. This is very important, because clients will, very likely, receive same candidates resume from many placement agencies.
· I believe, more than 50 placement agencies have registered for FREE TRIAL.
· It is safe to assume that each of them has, at least 20 current clients.
· That makes a total of 1000 corporate!
· Let us also assume that, each placement agency on an average, sends out 50 resumes per week / 200 per month.
· So, 50 placement agencies, would be sending out, each month, some 50 X 200 = 10,000 resumes to 1000 companies.
· And if, each of these 50 placement agencies, on an average, has 2 consultants each,
· that translates into a total of 100 consultants sending out 10,000 resumes/ months to 1000 clients
Then answering / telling these 1000 HR managers,
· What is Image Builder
· What is significant from about it
· How it is different from ordinary resumes
· & how it will save their cost/ time.
· Where can you get "Image Builders" ?
So, suddenly, you have managed to recruit 100 Brand Ambassadors!
By promoting Image Builders, are, intern, promoting Recruitguru !
And when an actual "user" (read customer) promotes your product, he is more creditable as compared to yourself. After all, you are an "interested/ biased" partly !
· In essence, you are leveraging these 50 placement agencies in your, marketing drive - you are, literally, "enlisting" them. Thru them you are reaching out to 1000 potential clients!
· Now imagine, if you are able to get 500 placement agencies to become regular subscribers of Recruitguru. They will spread you marketing message to 10,000 corporate !
· Take a look at enclosed advt. Which I found in today's issue of BMA magazine. You should talk to Mehul kuwadia & give him a demo of Recruitguru online.
· Whereas, I agree that you should focus on those 100 large, Bombay based software firms, you should, in parallel, also focus on the 1500 placement agencies to whom we had sent out 2/3 emails (re : project BARTER).
· Once they find that Recruitguru is actually Launched and that, they can, straight away, start using it within minutes of registering for free trial, then, I feel, many more will come forward.
· Please remember that, just like those 100 large software companies, these 1500
Placement agencies, too,
· Are computer / internet savvy
· Are used to advertising their vacancies on jobsites (as per Monster's estimate, 70% of all advts. released on jobsites, belong to placement agencies)
· Are used to getting thousands of email resumes & have built - up huge resume databases on their PCs.
But, where these placement agency owners CRITICALLY differ from Recruitment Managers of 100 large software Companies, is
These owners are motivated by the money they can earn. So, they will not miss a single opportunity to "monetize" their resume databases. They would want to leverage their databases in EVERY WHICH WAY THEY CAN. Enclosed advt. of Grey Cells is an example in case.
This "Motivation", this "greed for money" is missing when it comes to professional recruitment managers, employed by Companies. Sure, if they do an excellent job of recruiting, they can look forward to a double increment at the end of the year ! But, at best, the "cause / effect" relationship (between performance & reward) is, nebulous/ tentative uncertain.
· In them, the crucial element of "Self interest" is missing. It is very difficult to motivate such persons to adopt Recruitguru ! At best, they are passive neutral / lukewarm / disinterested.
· For professional recruitment managers, the answer is rather unclear to the question,
"What is in it for me?"
To a placement agency answer, you don't need to provide an answer to this question.
· When Mehul kuwadia, sees you demo, his brain is highly "trained" to figure out, in matter of seconds, umpteen different ways in which he can make "money" thru use of Recruitguru !
· Where "Professionals" can only "See" just one more recruitment software / just one more application, a business - owner will see one more way to make "more money" !